Pottery Class in Sóller
max. 15 people
Make your own breakfast set
with Luciana Luca
You are dreaming of creating your own tableware? Start your journey with us! In our handbuilding pottery class in Sóller you learn to make ceramic projects without a pottery wheel. Surrounded by a beautiful garden full of flowers and plants, Luciana Luca will show you two techniques of handbuilding, so that you can create a beautiful breakfast set consisting of a plate and bowl.
The class starts with 30 minutes of instructions, then you get lots of pottery time to make and paint your own creations. At the end of the class you will be a proud owner of a set of handmade ceramic pieces.
After the class, your pieces will be cleaned, fired and finally glazed for you. They will be ready to pick up 3 weeks after the class is finished. If you can’t come to pick them up, we offer you to send them to your home for some extra costs.
What you might want to know
- Luciana can teach in English and Spanish
- No previous pottery knowledge is necessary
- Children are very welcome! A good age to attend this course is 8 years old
- There is plenty of parking on the road
- Sóller train station is a 10 min walk from the studio
What you get
- Time to relax
- Knowledge about pottery tools and materials
- Clay, paint and first firing is included
- Shipping service (for some extra costs) in case you can’t pick up your pieces by your own
What you take home
- A ceramic breakfast set consisting of a plate and a bowl
- Experiences in two handbuilding techniques and painting pottery
- An experience full of fun and inspiration
Classes by the same Artist