Creating Dream Images
Secret Sea Spot (Close to Deià)
max. 7 people
90 per person
An Analog Photography Course
Do you already shoot with analog film and would like to explore more? Are you ready to find your unique photography style? Do you wish to create captivating images that lead the viewer through your story? During this course, we will discuss different 35mm analog photography options to find your unique style in this genre. We will learn in detail about techniques to create captivating images that feel authentic to your style and to the story you desire to tell. In order to create with a sense of calmness and from a place of authenticity at all times, we will not only explore the technical side but also our relationship to the subjects in our images. The course takes place at the beautiful Coast close to Deià, meaning we will have time to practice all the theories and develop our skills. Creating our dream images.
Analog photographer, Eva Abeling, knows how to abduct you into a dreamy reality with her photographs—capturing the beauty of stillness, authenticity, peace, and sensitivity. Her unique concepts have let to working with exclusive brands in the United States, Australia and all around Europe.
After several exhibitions and publications in London, Barcelona and New York, Eva Abeling has given online courses on photography that have been joined by hundreds of students from over 30 different countries.
For dada-days, Eva is coming to Mallorca to offer two limited courses this May. Take the chance!
Find out more about Eva:
What you might want to know
- The workshop takes place on the Coast close to Deià
- We will send you the exact meeting point via E-Mail
- Accessible by public transport
- The artist speaks English, Spanish and German
- Please bring your 35mm camera (we will only be working with 35mm cameras- not medium or large format cameras)
- If it rains, we’ll shift the date or refund the money – whatever suits you best
What you need to bring
- Please bring your 35mm camera and a 35mm film
- Please wear some solid shoes, bring a bottle of water and sunscreen
What you take home
- You will learn in detail the different techniques to create your dream images
- You will learn different 35mm options to get a step closer to finding your own style
- You will learn how to improve your relationship to the subject with your camera to always create with a sense of calmness
- You will be able to connect, share and learn with other creatives
- By the end of the course you will have a film full of images created during the course by the sea
- We will exchange contact details in order to share images after the course