Creating with Clay
English, German, Spanish
max. 5 people
72 per person
Learn to Sculpt Your Own Vase or Bowl
with Lisa Heschel
Surrounded by a garden of tranquil green hues – Lisa Heschel’s class allows you to relax, connect, and experiment along with other curious-minded creatives. Using simple pinch pot and coiling techniques, the ceramicist and dada-days’ founder will guide you through the foundational skills needed to create your own personalised vase or bowl. Join her off the beaten tourist path and get back in touch with your inner creative.
Starting with a simple pinch pot, Lisa will show you how to manipulate shape, height, and texture according to your creative vision. As you add clay coils to achieve your desired form, see where the clay takes you – imperfections are often the details that give an object personality. Beginners will notice that they don’t have to be experienced or “artsy” in order to make something beautiful. As you create with your hands, your attention concentrated on the feel of the clay, you will relieve yourself of digital distractions – giving yourself the time to be truly present.
After the class, your pieces will be cleaned, fired, and glazed for you. They will be ready to pick up in Campanet or Palma 3 weeks after the class. If you can’t come to pick up your creation, we offer to send them to your home at an additional cost.
What you might want to know
- This class is suitable for all levels
- Your vessel will be ready to pick up approx. 3 weeks after the class
- We offer shipping service (at an extra cost) in case you can’t pick up your pieces in person
- Children are very welcome! A good age to attend this course is 12 years old
- Your teacher can answer questions in English, Spanish and German
What you get
- All materials, glazes, and firings are included
- For bigger groups, we’ll have an extra assistant to ensure the best guidance possible
- Drinks and snacks
What you take home
- A meaningful object to keep with you forever
- Plenty of inspiration for your creative memory-bank
- Connections with other creatives